View Full Version : Purchase from Best Buy or Cingular store?

ragintajin
12-06-2004, 12:48 AM
What do you guys suggest...should I buy the mpx220 from BB or from a Cingular store (when its officially released)?? One big concern for me is dealing with a defective device...

Anyone?

james840a
12-06-2004, 05:47 PM
With the bad expereance with BB i would have to really say get your MPx220 from Cingular, They have the more updated rom. I got mine from BB, but ended up getting my replacement from Cingular.

PPCMD
12-07-2004, 01:57 AM
If you like me and are not currenlty with Cingular then I would say a Cingular Corp store due to BB $400 Early Termination Fee. If you have CIngular and just want a new phone then I would say it depends on what BB is offering and IF they have the FW1.30. Otherwise a Cingular store.

The interesting item I find is that Cingular Blue Stores are still waiting for product while it seems Cingular Orange stores may have them. THe store right by my office has been emailling their fulfillment person and he is saying how they are waiting for Cingular Orange to fill their stock.

If this is true I find it to be beyond stupid. I prefer to deal with the store by my office since I am going to be new and if need be some assistance the phone sales folks can't help me with.