View Full Version : In The Flesh

Jerry Raia
11-24-2004, 08:16 AM
Thought we could see the faces behind the names :)

I'll go first.

http://www.taltos.net/images/JDesk1.JPG

Mike Temporale
11-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Hey Jerry, nice monitor!

I'll see if I can dig up a picture later tonight. :)

Jerry Raia
11-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Thanks! 19" Viewsonic. i love it.

Mike Temporale
11-25-2004, 05:29 AM
This picture was taken the day after my son was born, back in April this year. So if I look a little tired, or worn down, you know why. :) Oh, and I'm the guy in the centre. :wink:

http://www.bluerocket.ca/images/TheKidsAndMe.jpg

aristoBrat
11-25-2004, 05:49 AM
20" Dell LCD out of site .. ;)

http://www.blipnet.net/misc-images/foosball.jpg[/img]

aristoBrat
11-25-2004, 05:50 AM
This picture was taken the day after my son was born, back in April this year.
HE'S SOOOO TINY (and cute)!! :D Did he come w/ a user manual??? (Being a single guy) I can't think of anything more scary than raising a kid!

Jerry Raia
11-25-2004, 05:55 AM
HE'S SOOOO TINY (and cute)!! :D Did he come w/ a user manual??? (Being a single guy) I can't think of anything more scary than raising a kid!

Oh it doesn't get real scary until they get old enough and you start to remember when you did the stuff they are doing :lol:

Mike Temporale
11-25-2004, 05:56 AM
20" Dell LCD out of site .. ;)

that's cool, because the Foosball table is in view! 8)

Mike Temporale
11-25-2004, 05:59 AM
(Being a single guy) I can't think of anything more scary than raising a kid!

I can, raising 2 of them! :lol: :wink:

Jerry Raia
02-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh come on, somebody else step up to the plate and post a pic!!

encece
07-24-2005, 03:15 AM
Here is my driver's liscense pic! :) The girl said..."big smile!"

http://www.encece.com/shared/liscense.jpg

encece
07-24-2005, 03:18 AM
But that is about 20 pounds ago! THAT'S what happens when you have kids! :)

encece
07-24-2005, 03:20 AM
I just realized how old this thread is!

Mike Temporale
07-24-2005, 03:33 AM
But that is about 20 pounds ago! THAT'S what happens when you have kids! :)

I blame it on all the sleepless nights, and my increased reliance on caffeine. :lol:

I just realized how old this thread is!

Ah, that's ok. I haven't changed much in the last year. My son, on the other had, has! ;)

Hrm, I still gotta paint that nasty green wall. I better get on that soon.

encece
07-24-2005, 03:37 AM
I blame it on all the sleepless nights, and my increased reliance on caffeine. :lol:

Same here. The sleepless nights, I can't blame on my son anymore. He's now 5. It's the internet that's to blame! My caffeine addiction is out of hand as well. I've found that Diet Pepsi actually has an opposite effect of it's main purpose when you drink 3 Liters a day! :roll:

Mike Temporale
07-24-2005, 04:39 AM
3 Liters! I was up to 3 cans and a 600ml bottle of Diet Coke a day. I've scaled things back a little. Now, I'll have 1 can a day - maybe 2. ;)

encece
07-24-2005, 05:01 AM
That's my goal. I dont drink coffee so that will be my morning rush. But I need to psyche myself up for the caffine/sugar withdrawl headaches first. It's a nauseating two days. But I've done it before. Wish me luck!

Jerry Raia
07-24-2005, 05:04 AM
All this talk of caffine has made me thirsty. This ice cold diet coke tastes so good. 8)

Mike Temporale
07-24-2005, 11:16 AM
That's my goal. I dont drink coffee so that will be my morning rush. But I need to psyche myself up for the caffine/sugar withdrawl headaches first. It's a nauseating two days. But I've done it before. Wish me luck!

I can't stand coffee either. My wife really wishes I would change on this, but I don't see it happening. Good luck on the cut back. It will be over before you know it.

Sven Johannsen
07-24-2005, 07:21 PM

Oh it doesn't get real scary until they get old enough and you start to remember when you did the stuff they are doing :lol:

The scary part is remembering what you did, and hoping it doesn't even cross their minds.

Jerry Raia
07-24-2005, 07:56 PM

The scary part is remembering what you did, and hoping it doesn't even cross their minds.

So true :lol: