View Full Version : Software to view email in HTML format???

Bacco
11-01-2004, 02:36 PM
Does anyone know of a program that offers the ability to view emails in HTML format?

Mike Temporale
11-01-2004, 07:11 PM
This is one of those features that people seem to be waiting for, and Microsoft just doesn't release. For a long time now, the Pocket PC camp has been requesting HTML support.

Personally, I don't understand why it's been left out. It can't be that hard to do. :?

Bacco
11-08-2004, 05:53 PM
Well, I found it...try this product. Sunnysoft Mail Center 1.0. I found on SmartPhone Thoughts download page. Here is the link http://www.smartphone.net/smartphonethoughts/software_detail.asp?id=225 I should have attached it when I posted. Sorry.

It allows for an unlimited number of email accounts, but most of all it displays email messages in HTML.

There is a free trial program to download.

Can't figure out how to set it to automatically send and receive messages though.

Also, no manual. If anyone figures out how to set it to automatically send/rec, please let me know.

Finally, this program seems to be a work-in-progress. There are many things I would look to change in it, but I'm not here to critique it, right?

Thanks.