View Full Version : i600 and Wireless Sync

Janak Parekh
10-18-2004, 01:16 AM
Hey all, quick question. I've been using an i700 on Verizon with their Wireless Sync service, and while I have my niggles with it, overall I'm very happy with the setup... except that my i700 is slowly falling apart. :cry: The stylus no longer sticks in place, and the battery is losing capacity due to age. Instead of investing money in it, and because I already have an e805 which will become my main Pocket PC, I'm thinking of getting an i600. I'm reasonably happy with the specs, but I have two questions:

1. With the extended battery, how's the life on the i600 with Wireless Sync push enabled? Right now, my i700 and its weakened battery goes down to 60% after a typical day's use.

2. Does the Wireless Sync applet on the i600 sync Tasks? I'm assuming I'd have to get a third-party program to read them, but I need the Task sync.

I know there's a ton of new units coming out, but the i600 is on Verizon, which makes a big difference for me... and so does 1xRTT service, which is noticeably faster than GPRS. Anyway, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

--janak