View Full Version : agile messenger

HCbassist
09-28-2004, 10:22 PM
hey im using a mpx200 on 03 and i cant get agile messenger to connect. it only connects when i have have it connected to my computer. how can i get it to work when not connected to my computer?

aristoBrat
09-29-2004, 01:11 AM
hey im using a mpx200 on 03 and i cant get agile messenger to connect. it only connects when i have have it connected to my computer. how can i get it to work when not connected to my computer?
Which wireless provider do you use? It sounds like they're not letting the ports through.

HCbassist
09-29-2004, 01:28 AM
t mobile

aristoBrat
09-29-2004, 01:41 AM
t mobile
Unless you can configure Agile Messenger to use port 80 for all traffic, it will only work on their $19.99/month "full" Internet plans.

t-zones/t-zones pro block the usual instant messaging ports but will usually let that traffic out across port 80.

MitzEclipse
11-11-2004, 02:07 AM
does anyone know if you can configure agile to use port 80? I don't see any option... is there something we can do to edit the registry to enable use over port 80 w/ agile?

aristoBrat
11-11-2004, 03:18 AM
does anyone know if you can configure agile to use port 80? I don't see any option... is there something we can do to edit the registry to enable use over port 80 w/ agile?
Ugh. It used to be an option on the menu. Looks like it's gone on the latest beta version. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Jerry Raia
11-11-2004, 03:29 AM
Ugh. It used to be an option on the menu. Looks like it's gone on the latest beta version. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I think you are right, Mitz is stuck unfortunately :?

MitzEclipse
11-11-2004, 08:06 AM
Looks like i'm stuck.. oh well, at least i can get web and wap sites.

how can i use the internet of my PC, and surf the web on my smartphone, via the cable? Like what HCbassist did

THis way i can play with agile and MSN Messenger - i just want to see how it is...

THanks