View Full Version : Who want the Mitac8390,SPV must read.very cheap.

vigle
08-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Who want the Mitac8390.I this have.And very cheap.I’m in Shanghai China.Is Taiwan to produce of.Only 400 dollar.Still have the SPV only 280 dollar.My address of E- Mail is:The [email protected] can contact me.

Mike Temporale
08-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Sounds like a good price. However, if you're in North America and thinking of taking vigle up on the offer, don't forget that the 8390 is coming here soon.

This phone would not have the english ROM. It may support English, but some applications will still be in Chinese. We've seen a couple people post about that those problems.

vigle
08-12-2004, 02:28 PM
That's right, you say of to 8390 very quickly arrive at the United States and Europes.But appear on market the price also not cheap.China is just appear on market.8390 Taiwanese versions of because the nonsupport simplified Chinese character so the cheapness that would sell.But use English abroad, appear on market the edition and did not distinguish with the region.Is a SMARTPHONE, so its software development foreground is not in China, but in the United States and Europes.China can become the nation of the most usage SMARTPHONE probably.But development ascend still won't do of.