View Full Version : Anyone Else Have The Front Face Come Unglued?

sgaynor
07-08-2004, 02:43 AM
Today the front face of my I600 came unglued at the top? Has anyone else had this occur. I will try to go to a Verizon store and get it fixed. I will keep you posted.

Mike Temporale
07-08-2004, 12:46 PM
I haven't heard of anyone having this problem. If you can, post a picture of it. :D

sgaynor
07-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Today the front face of my I600 came unglued at the top? Has anyone else had this occur. I will try to go to a Verizon store and get it fixed. I will keep you posted.

Update: The Verizon service did not fix it and actually made it worse when they tried to re-glue it. By putting pressure on the front surface they caused blemishes and wrecked the cover and it still is not glued correctly. I called Samsung and they will replace the cover and fix the phone for the low low $75.00. I believe that the force from removing the leather case once in a while caused the cover to become unglued. It is a cheesy design to only have glue hold down the cover.[/img]

sgaynor
07-12-2004, 05:54 PM
I haven't heard of anyone having this problem. If you can, post a picture of it. :D

I have a picture of the blemishes and peeled up cover. Where should I send it? I do not have a personal website to be able to post the picture and attach the hyperlink.

sgaynor
09-16-2004, 09:34 PM
Took it back to Verizon service one more time and they got me in touch with Texas support. They promptly next day aired a new phone and apologized for the issue. Thanks Verizon.