View Full Version : Software Removal help

coopersmartphone
06-26-2004, 01:04 AM
I have an MPX 200 with 2003 on it.....and I am at the limit on my Flash ram. I want to remove a few programs in order to load Clearvue. When I try to remove Lemonade and Pocket Slides, etc....it says it cannot remove them. Is there a trick to removal?...can I do anything with the registry settings or something?. I don't know this software too well yet and am hesitant to do anything to jam the OS..I do have a 256 SD card....Can I somehow load the Clearvue software on that type of 'mounted' media.

thanks in advance for any help

encece
06-26-2004, 06:14 AM
My recommendation would be to load ALL software on the SD card, so that you keep as much memory as possible on the the phone free for processing.

Keep SmartExplorer(or similar file explorer) and your media players installed on the phone in case you swap out your SD for a different one with a movie on it...for example.

Since you are having p[roblems uninstalling and you want to install all of the programs on the SD...you may as well hard reset the phone, and do clean installations of the programs you need onto the SD.