View Full Version : SmartPhone, Lotus Notes 6.5

7r0n
06-16-2004, 03:48 PM
I don't know that much about this, but i have to look up smartphones and blackberries for people at work who will need one. so i have to find one for them. but i don't know too much, and i know we use Lotus Notes 6.5 on our computers, so i guess i have to look for one that's compatible with Lotus Notes 6.5, if that makes sense? i ono. help me out if you can. thank you.

Mike Temporale
06-16-2004, 03:55 PM
I can't offer much in the way of information about BlackBerries. Other than, you have to buy a BB server which is compatible with Lotus Notes.

As for Smartphones.... There are a couple programs that allow you to sync with a Lotus Notes server. I personally haven't used any of them. So I can't comment on how good they are. I would try searching the forums here, or check out this Google Search (http://www.google.ca/search?q=lotus+notes+sync+smartphone&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&meta=).

Hope that helps

aristoBrat
06-16-2004, 04:41 PM
We use (and love) Commontime's Cadenza to sync our Lotus Notes to our PDAs (both PocketPC and Palm) as well as Windows Mobile Smartphones.

Cadenza can either run on each users desktop (and sync when they dock their PDA), or you can set up a central server.

Check out their website -- they offer a free demo. www.commontime.com

Good luck.