View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day

Mike Temporale
05-09-2004, 01:00 PM
I just wanted to send out a quick little reminder to everyone. We should all be picking up our Smartphones today and calling our mothers. Even if the country you live in doesn't celebrate Mothers Day today, you can still call and let her know how much you appreciate everything she has done for you. Mom's like that kind of stuff. :wink: So take a minute out of your busy day tell your mother that you care.

What has everyone planned for today? I'll be making breakfast for my lovely wife. Unfortunately it won't be served in bed. The kids just don't allow that to happen. Maybe in a couple years when they are a little older. My brothers and I will be doing a nice steak dinner for my mother later today. Should be a great day all around. I must run along now and pick up some flowers and chocolate. :D

Jason Dunn
05-09-2004, 11:02 PM
I'm just about to start our mothers day celebration - both sides of our family are coming over and we're going to have a BBQ....in the snow. Yesterday it was BEAUTIFUL....today it's SNOWING. <sigh> But it will still be fun. :-)

Mike Temporale
05-10-2004, 05:50 AM
Snow! I feel for you Jason. We've had nothing but rain for the last week. Everyday it rains in one fasion or another. Scattered Showers, Thumder Storms, etc....