View Full Version : External Data Call is use. (?) i500

mcfarlib
04-29-2004, 03:38 PM
I am getting a message "External Data Call is use, Please check .." on my new Samsung i500 .. apparently associated with Business Connection Enterprise Edition. Sprint doesn't seem to have any idea what this is about, but a Google on External Data Call brings me to this site and a number of hits associated with Samsung.

The error blocks syncs until the error dialogue is cleared. Does anyone have any helpful info about this error/message?

Thanks!

ARW
04-29-2004, 05:30 PM
I am getting a message "External Data Call is use, Please check .." on my new Samsung i500 .. apparently associated with Business Connection Enterprise Edition. Sprint doesn't seem to have any idea what this is about, but a Google on External Data Call brings me to this site and a number of hits associated with Samsung.

The error blocks syncs until the error dialogue is cleared. Does anyone have any helpful info about this error/message?

Thanks!

This site is devoted to Microsoft Smartphones, which includes the Samsung i600. Your phone, the i500, while only one hundred off, is an entirely different phone that runs the Palm OS. You probably won't find any answers here, so I'd suggest you keep searching for a resource devoted to the i500. You might try Howardforums.com, though I have no experience with that site regarding the i500.

Good luck!