View Full Version : Sleepless Nights Version 2.0

Mike Temporale
04-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Last weekend my wife and I welcomed the birth of our second child, Darren Peter, weighing in at 8 pounds 4 ounces. Both Mother and Baby are doing very well. The picture below clearly shows that at 1 week old, he still has to fight with his big sister for a turn with Daddy's Smartphone. Kids. :roll: :wink:

http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/images/Temporale-DanaDarrenPhoneFight.jpg

If you see me online at odd hours, or if noticed a post of mine that makes little to no sense, now you know why. Oh, and if you are interested, you can see more pictures and information here (http://baby.temporale.com). :D

Andy Sjostrom
04-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Congratulations! I am there with you. Sleepless nights. No words can describe the fatigue and tiredness.

Hang in there. Life will return and kids grow older. Babies are great and they just get better and better as years go by!

-Andy.
Dad (9 yrs girl, 11 yrs boy)

Santa Fe
04-18-2004, 02:08 PM
You do have "special talents" after all. Congrats.

Don Sorcinelli
04-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Congratulations, Mike! As you are well aware, there will come a time when you will look back on the early days and think "It wasn't so bad". Of course, the kids will be off to college by then :lol:

My wife and I are expecting our second child next month. Ironically, our first child (who will be 4 in July) has begun to prepare us for the event by going through a "light sleeping" phase, coming into our room at least once in the middle of the night each night. I guess I should thank him for the training... :wink:

DonS

Mike Temporale
04-18-2004, 03:17 PM
Hang in there. Life will return and kids grow older.

It's crazy, we just started to get some of life back. My daughter is 22 months and we had finally trained the grandparents on taking care of her so we could catch a movie or dinner. We won't be doing that again for a little while. :(

Mike Temporale
04-18-2004, 03:19 PM
You do have "special talents" after all. Congrats.

My wife tells me I'm not allowed to talk about my special talents. :wink:

Mike Temporale
04-18-2004, 03:30 PM
My wife and I are expecting our second child next month. Ironically, our first child (who will be 4 in July) has begun to prepare us for the event by going through a "light sleeping" phase, coming into our room at least once in the middle of the night each night. I guess I should thank him for the training... :wink:

Really? That's weird, because my daughter has done the same thing. Well, she isn't coming into our room, but she is waking up and calling us in the middle of the night. All this started a couple weeks before we delivered. She's starting to get back to normal now. So much for resting up before the new baby arrives. :wink:

Kris Kumar
04-19-2004, 06:31 AM
:clap: Congratulations Mike..

Kris Kumar
04-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Cute photograph of the :lilangel:S

possmann
04-19-2004, 05:29 PM
great looking kids mike! congrats

Mike Temporale
04-20-2004, 07:02 PM
great looking kids mike! congrats

Cute photograph of the :lilangel:S

Thanks! They take after their mother. (Thank god, eh?!)