View Full Version : T-Mobile - When?

possmann
04-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Does anyone know anything relating to when T-Mo will get on the smartphone bandwagon?

I saw a post about them getting set to offer the iPaq (PPCPE) 6000 in May-ish but still haven't read anything about any smartphone release from these guys.

I find their lack of movement on this very frustrating... Anyone out there feel the same? Have heard of any rumors?

Kris Kumar
04-13-2004, 07:45 PM
I find their lack of movement on this very frustrating... Anyone out there feel the same?

Yup
:evil: :?: :cry: :crazyeyes: :really mad:

robinsonb
04-16-2004, 07:51 PM
I had the same frustration with Sprint. They wouldn't tell me their SmartPhone plans due to competitive issues. So, they lost me to their competitor Verizon. Still miss the free evenings starting at 7 PM verus 9 PM.

aristoBrat
04-17-2004, 03:36 AM
Does anyone know anything relating to when T-Mo will get on the smartphone bandwagon?
I just asked my company's T-Mo National Accounts rep yesterday, and he said the h6300 was looking like July, and the MPx100 was "Q3"...

No news on the MPx or MPx220... :(

Anyone heard about any new US GSM Smartphone release, period? I wouldn't have a problem buying and unlocking something from Cingular or AT&T. :D

Kris Kumar
04-17-2004, 03:42 AM
No news on the MPx or MPx220... :(

A colleague recently switched to AT&T and he was told by the AT&T sales rep that AT&T will be launching MPx, in the second half - middle of the year..But I wonder if AT&T will? Because its focusing on 850Mhz networks and MPx does not support 850Mhz.
http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5353