View Full Version : Unresolved items during active sync

toddpyoung
04-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Anyone having issues with unresolved items during active sync? I recently "sank" my mpx200 with my laptop and 5 unresolved items can back. I tried selecting the "resolve items" option and they are still there. I also looked at the rules and they were first set for the desktop to overwrite the phone so I changed them to phone overwrites desktop and re "sank" which didn't work either. I then tried selecting the let unresolved option and, after running active sync yet again, I'm still getting 5 unresolved items.

Any help would be appreciated...the message is annoying...ugh! :roll:

ARW
04-08-2004, 02:07 AM
The only experience I've had (based on your description) with what you're describing has been with calendar items that have some how become corrupted. I've ended up having to track down the offending appointments and delete them and recreate them. Not sure what has caused this to happen to me from time to time. If it's tasks or contacts it may be something similar I suppose.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Activesync will give you more info on what is failing to sync.

Mike Temporale
04-08-2004, 02:45 AM
On occasion I will get an error saying that so many email messages failed to sync. If I click the retry option it never seems to work. The only way I can clean it out is to disconnect the device and then reconnect. Then everything seems to clean up.