View Full Version : 2 Simple Questions

Phunkphantom
01-25-2004, 07:23 PM
Hi all,

I have just got myself an E200! and so far i love it!

Ive had a search through the forums but havent found the answer to these questions, so if anyone can help, i would be most grateful!

1) I only ever want my phone to go online via a pass through connection never through dial up or GPRS, but i can tell how it is connected, does anyone know what the setting should be so that it cannects via pass through?

2) Probably a really easy one, do any bluetooth GPS units out there support SPs?

Thanks

encece
01-28-2004, 12:29 AM
There is no visual that says your pass-thru connection is enabled. When your phone is in the cradle....the pass-thru should be active. Try to navigate thru websites while docked...it should work. If it doesnt, check your PCs ActiveSync Rules tab to be sure the passthru is set to internet...if that doesnt work try setting it to WORK.

GPS should theoretically work....just need someone to create a program for the Smartphone and also the necessary drivers for the GPS Device.

By the way...where did you get your e200? I'm looking to get one myself. (SIM Unlocked, of course!)

Nick