View Full Version : Well, I did it.

spg
12-08-2003, 07:06 AM
I finally ordered myself a Smartphone today. Ordered the Mpx200 through Amazon... hard to resist that deal. I say finally because I have been looking at these phones for a long time, and I once had an Orange SPV on the way, but some how that got lost or the guy never really sent it or something. Anyway... I'm really looking forward to getting this phone!

Robert Levy
12-08-2003, 07:18 AM
Congrats ;)

ale2999
12-09-2003, 06:54 AM
I did it too..... I live in canada so I had to use ebay. I cant wait! I dont really think I needed a smartphone, but I was bored with my phone and it is xmas so I needed a xmas gift hehe. byebye

encece
12-10-2003, 02:59 AM
SPG, you're one of the original posters on this forum....I thought you had a Smartphone already. I dint know this was your first.

spg
12-10-2003, 07:37 AM
SPG, you're one of the original posters on this forum....I thought you had a Smartphone already. I dint know this was your first.
Nope... never had one. I've played with multiple ones of them, and am a big fan, but never owned one before. I'm just a frequent vistor to "Thoughts" web-sites, so being a Smartphone fan I naturally came over here when it first opened. Really the price on some of these phones and the fact that no US network officially supported them held me back from buying one, until I finally decided to get that Orange phone, but then of course it never showed up, so I was left waiting again. I'm glad to finally be getting one though. :-)

Skitals
12-13-2003, 11:41 PM
I'm one of the "original posters" here too, although not as frequent, and I dont have a smartphone yet :? I came here from PocketPCThoughts... and since my ppc was stolen I'm looking at a smartphone harder then ever 8O

Macguy59
12-14-2003, 06:19 PM
I'm one of the "original posters" here too, although not as frequent, and I dont have a smartphone yet :? I came here from PocketPCThoughts... and since my ppc was stolen I'm looking at a smartphone harder then ever 8O

What's the hold up? Get with the program ! :mrgreen:

TopDog
12-15-2003, 01:00 PM
since my ppc was stolen I'm looking at a smartphone harder then ever 8O
I bought my SmartPhone by impulse.. got it really cheap from a friend. Since then I've almost not used my PPC at all... just for games and WLAN surfing in bed or sitting "on the ring" :-)

If I can afford it some day, I think I'll buy the XDA II, but untill then the SmartPhone really do all the critical things for me (email, calendar, IM, codewallet, Snails).