View Full Version : Discounts on Smartphone Software

Robert Levy
10-22-2003, 04:07 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/products/smartphone/offers.mspx' target='_blank'>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/products/smartphone/offers.mspx</a><br /><br /></div>It's amazing what you can dig up by randomly browsing the Windows Mobile website. Here's what I stumbled upon today: To celebrate the US Smartphone launch, Microsoft has worked with several companies in our community to promote 3rd party games and applications. Each of them has agreed to provide limited-time discounts on their Smartphone software so this is a great chance to try out new apps and games. My favorite item in this list is the 15% off deal for all Smartphone software purchased from Handango. Check out the link above for info on how to take advantage of each of these. Thanks to Microsoft, Handango and all the software developers that agreed to do this!<br /> Discount on Pocket SlideShow from CNetX Save 35% Off the Regular Price of CodeWallet Pro and Power Tasks Special Discount on Fight Hard 3D Get $3 off Tiny eBook Reader from Golden Crater Software Save 15% Off All Windows Mobile-based Smartphone Applications from Handango $7 Discount on any Ilium Software Product for Windows Mobile-based Smartphone JAMDAT Offers 50% off Smartphone games from Oct. 24 to Nov. 3 20% off SmartTIP from Omnisoft Free Download of Smart Traffic from Pharos FoneDB Expense Tracker Free Through December 2003

TopDog
10-22-2003, 07:22 PM
Great link! You just saved me a lot... I was thinking about buying Codewallet Pro (had a week left of the Trial), and I just bought the bundlepack (Desktop and SmartPhone) for $16,90.

Now, thats a bargain :way to go:

kcwester
10-23-2003, 05:22 AM
Thank you for the links. I really appreciate it. When I go to the Pharos site I only see downloads for the Pocket PC and not the SmartPhone. Does anyone know how to go about getting it? Thanks.

Robert Levy
10-23-2003, 06:26 AM
Good question... I've passed that on to contacts at Microsoft and will let you know what I find out.

pete
10-24-2003, 04:39 PM
I'm having a problem in applying the "SMARTPHONE" code on the Handango site. It tells me the code isn't valid. Is this because I'm trying to buy a special offer (AIM 2003 Award winning game pack) or what?
On the other hand, I'm English, I'm not entirely sure what 'Offer good through December 1' means; is it valid until December 1 or only on December 1? :?