View Full Version : New Mitac for Sale in US - SOLD!

encece
09-12-2003, 05:16 PM
I posted my new Mitac for sale here in the For Sale Forum.
http://www.smartphonethoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4099

Sorry for the cross post! Most activity so far seems to be here!

EDIT: SOLD! US$560

brntcrsp
09-12-2003, 05:51 PM
I'd buy it in heart beat if I could be guaranteed an update to Smartphone 2003, but I know it's not likely. Sorry, mate.

encece
09-12-2003, 07:15 PM
Why do you have to tease me like that? :(
Still for sale....2 weeks old...not a scratch....see details above.

I guess no one can guarantee that any of the phones will be upgradable to 2003/04 until the updated OS actually comes out. :?: But I really can't see why it wouldn't.
-Nick

greenmozart
09-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Just curious, encece: why the quick sale? Are you expecting something better soon or was there an issue with the phone itself?

encece
09-15-2003, 09:30 PM
The phone is GREAT!!! I was sooooooooo happy with it. Buch better than the SPV in my opinion! If anyone is leary about a flip-phone Smartphone....don't be. I can't speak higher praises about it.

But I can't get ANY reception in my home AT ALL under T-Mobile. Then I had an argument with them on the phone when they told me they couldn't do ANYTHING for me other than give me 50 free minutes for my troubles.
Three different times.

I have to leave the phone on the window to be able to receive calls and walk outside to talk.

When I told them I was cancelling because any phone that I have (even theirs) is unusable in my home.....then they offered to send an engineer into my area. I told them they should have done that back in JUNE and to go &%$#!.

Verizon is the only 99.9% reliable service in my area and where I travel. Great consistent reception.

I bought the i700 on ebay right after I sold the Mitac, to give me my gadget fixx until the i600 comes out where I may switch back to the smartphone!

But that's only if I don't love the i700!!!!

DAMN that Mitac was cool! :evil: