View Full Version : Note-taking during call

spinsane
08-30-2003, 04:49 PM
Hi !

Sometimes during a call I want to jot a number down. But just entering it will do me no good, since everything entered during a call disappears when it's over.

Which is the greatest way to acomplish this?

It would be nice if there is a note-taking program that will "take over" the record button (which, btw, doesn't work during calls...).

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas.

encece
09-08-2003, 03:16 AM
You can hit the home button while in a call then navigate to a note taking program while still on the call.
Orneta Notepad is a nice free notes application...but my preference is SmartphoneNotes as it syncs with Outlook Notes.

Use a homescreen skin that has specific shortcuts on it and place your notes application there so it's only a two clicks away while on a phone call...(Home/Notes).

IntelligentDumbPhone
10-14-2003, 08:04 PM
this will be much easier with the VOQ

spg
10-20-2003, 05:39 PM
What encece said will work well... or you can just go buy a Tablet PC and take notes on it. :wink: (Sorry... I'm just not going to rest till everyone owns a Tablet PC. :) )

David McNamee
10-20-2003, 11:12 PM
What encece said will work well... or you can just go buy a Tablet PC and take notes on it. :wink: (Sorry... I'm just not going to rest till everyone owns a Tablet PC. :) )
Fear not, someday they will all join us! BWAAHAAHAAAHAA!!! :twisted: