View Full Version : Welcome Chris Glenton as Moderator!

Jason Dunn
07-29-2003, 06:19 PM
Chris Glenton, also known as "Chris B.a.r.f." in other online forums (a boring story he says!), is going to take on the role of forum moderator here at Smartphone Thoughts. There's not much in the way of forum traffic right now, but we built it, so they will come. :D Chris is an old hand at this, having been a moderator at MoDaCo in the past. Chris will, in addition to keeping a big stick ready for you rowdies :lol:, handle any forum registration problems. Welcome aboard Chris!

brntcrsp
07-29-2003, 07:13 PM
Welcome Chris!

Look forward to interacting with you in your official role as little as possible, but happy to have you on board! Make sure ou get your "Stay on Topic" stick ready. :)

encece
07-29-2003, 07:26 PM
I expect you'll be the hard-nosed, strict, humorless, god-complexed moderator that I have become accustomed to in the past! WELCOME! :D

greenmozart
07-29-2003, 08:12 PM
Let me be the first to trigger your knee-jerk moderator reaction to off-topic posts:

What's the deal with Scooby Snacks? Why would Shaggy be so crazed over DOG FOOD?!?!

Welcome aboard, Chris!

encece
07-29-2003, 08:38 PM
TOPIC LOCKED!

(It's a shame...He's probably the nicest moderator in the history of moderators too.)

Chronos
07-29-2003, 10:03 PM
Welcome Chris!

I'm a mod at another site, so I can commiserate with you...

Keep it fun! And look the other way at my posts. ;)

spg
07-29-2003, 11:49 PM
Welcome Chris! Glad to see we have someone to keep this crazy bunch under control now... :wink:

encece
07-29-2003, 11:58 PM
Yes! This seems to be a really unruly bunch! :roll:

spg
07-30-2003, 01:42 AM
Yes! This seems to be a really unruly bunch! :roll:
Yes, I know... that is why I said that. :)

Seriously... that was a joke, everyone is great in here. Very good discussions going on, but it is always good to have a moderator around just in case!