View Full Version : Checkpoint SecureRemote software

triplej
07-09-2003, 05:28 AM
Hi

I have a QTEK 7070 phone and have tried to install the checkpoint secureremote client for Pocket PC which says in its blurb that it supports the smartphone. When I have installed it onto the phone the phone has come back to say the files are corrupt.

i have read another post to the MoDaCo forum which says the checkpoint software may be uncertified so I have tried to unlock my phone. I have tried the Orange web site in the UK as well as various posts in the forum without success. I have emailled Orange who of course stated that the phone was not theirs so they could not help.

I have enabled GPRS through AAPT / Vodafone in Australia and can browse the internet.

Can anyone help in regards to the checkpoint client as well as how to unlock my phone.

Thanks

:idea:

TripleJ

ppcsurfr
07-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Are you sure you're supposed to use the Pocket PC version?

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

triplej
07-10-2003, 02:26 AM
I did check with checkpoint about its use and the web site does mention smartphone as being able to be used. I am also trying to contact them directly to get confirmation as well as a different client file as the one on the web site may be corrupt, still waiting for a response though.

Thanks

TripleJ