View Full Version : Some Zune love from TWiT?

Aaron Roma
10-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I don't know if any of you listen to TWiT. (I don't know why I bother, since most of the "experts" on there anoy the *crap* out of me.) Anyway, I was suprised to hear in one of their latest episodes that they were actually giving some props to the Zune. They had been bad mouthing it since the announcement, but now that some of them have actually used one, they said it was actually pretty darn nice. I was shocked.

Darius Wey
10-12-2006, 03:13 AM
I don't know if any of you listen to TWiT. (I don't know why I bother, since most of the "experts" on there anoy the *crap* out of me.)

If it's as bad as you describe, then it sounds like a car wreck that you can't help but watch. ;)

Anyway, I was suprised to hear in one of their latest episodes that they were actually giving some props to the Zune. They had been bad mouthing it since the announcement, but now that some of them have actually used one, they said it was actually pretty darn nice. I was shocked.

That's good to hear. Many of the people who have played with it have said a lot of positive things about its form factor and UI. It's something to look forward to.

Aaron Roma
10-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Have you never heard of TWiT Darius? It's a Podcast, "This Week in Tech". It's done buy some of the old TechTV guys (a now defunct Tech related TV station in the states), amongst others. Every great once in a while it can be informative, but more often than not it's just amusing to see how wrong these guys can actually be.

It's funny... just a few weeks ago, they were slamming the Zune, saying it was going to be a complete failure just like everything MS does (yeah right). They were saying that how could it even possibly be considered an iPod competetor when it doesn't even play video....:rolleyes:

Darius Wey
10-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Have you never heard of TWiT Darius? It's a Podcast, "This Week in Tech". It's done buy some of the old TechTV guys (a now defunct Tech related TV station in the states), amongst others. Every great once in a while it can be informative, but more often than not it's just amusing to see how wrong these guys can actually be.

I admit that I'm not much of a podcast listener. Having DJ'ed years ago, I now prefer to have tunes running into my ears than talkback. :o