Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Buy & Sell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 05:07 PM
nork
Pupil
Default Wanted: Compaq Ipaq 3955 cradle\accessories

I know nothing about Ipaq's and not that much about pda's. so please bear with me.
I just got what is supposed to be a new, never used ipaq 3955. But its missing the cdrom, manual, and all it came with is the one connector. This connector has a standard wall plug on one end, the other end has a connector that is about as wide as my thumb and connects at the bottom of the ipaq. I imagine this is for charging the unit. The connector comes off and then what is left is a round connector, i dont even know where that goes as i cant seem to find a hole that size anywhere on the ipaq.
I do need a cradle or anything that will do the same job as a cradle.
Would something like this work:
Buy USB charge and sync cable for HP iPAQ 1900 2200 3800 3900 5000 series rz1715 rx US$9.99
Or does someone here have a cradle they want to sell? I dont care if its more or less money, long as its within reason.
Is there anything else i need for this unit to have it working properly?

Can anyone tell me about that cord i do have? Is it for charging? And what about when you take that wide connector off and you are left with a round connector, where does that connect?
Thank you

Last edited by nork; 05-28-2009 at 05:47 PM..

Tags
connector