¹ Fortte's Zune Cases - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2007, 01:00 AM
Damion Chaplin
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default Fortte's Zune Cases

http://www.cliczune.com/2007/05/zune_case_fortt.html

"This week we have a spotlight on Fortte's Zune cases. The company has been around for awhile and besides offering cases for the Zune, they have cases for all sorts of PDA and MP3 players. A few weeks ago, I received two Zune cases from the manufacturer. They sent me a black "Open Face" case and an orange "Carrier" case. Before publishing or writing the review, I used them in my everyday life to have a better understanding of what these products have to offer. I was impressed with the quality of the product but also about the very unique design of Fortte's cases make this company a top class Zune case manufacturer."

While the pictures don't scream 'quality' like the Vaja case I reviewed earlier this month, I would have to say it they look like some nice Zune cases.  High-quality designs and materials are what will save your Zune from its inevitable doom, and these Fortte cases look like they'll fit the bill just fine.  Take a look at Cliczune's review if you're interested.  Anyone here own a Fortte case and want to share your thoughts?