¹ Gizmodo Shows Off Halo 3 Images - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2007, 01:31 PM
David Tucker
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Send a message via ICQ to David Tucker Send a message via AIM to David Tucker Send a message via MSN to David Tucker Send a message via Yahoo to David Tucker
Default Gizmodo Shows Off Halo 3 Images

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gallery-for-fanboys/every-exclusive-halo-3-zune-photo-261138.php

Are you still trying to decide whether or not to get the exclusive Halo 3 Zune? Gizmodo is trying to make that decision just a little easier by showing pictures of all the preloaded image content. Click here to see a 135 image gallery of what you’ll get. If you’re hoping to download the images yourself you’ll be disappointed. They’re pictures of the images on the Zune and not the image itself.

In addition to the images, Gizmodo lists the other extras you get in case you haven’t seen them yet. There’s nothing new here except all of the preloaded images. They are definitely drool-worthy! It almost makes me wish I didn’t have a Zune already so I could buy this one. Alas, I’ll just have to hope someone I know gets it.