¹ MacWay's i.Sound MovieTime Universal Dock - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Damion Chaplin
Contributing Editor Emeritus
Default MacWay's i.Sound MovieTime Universal Dock

http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20070313/isound-movietime-universal-a-dock-for-your-ipod-zune-and-psp/

"The i.Sound MovieTime is a light and compact system that can be carried with you anywhere you want, as long as you have 4 AA batteries. The i.Sound works with an AC adapter too, of course, if you’re not planning on taking it on the road. The 1.25” speakers have two Neodymium magnets per channel and can rock a party if you want to, with a total power of 12 watts RMS. The dock has also an optional Surround Effect and has the standard buttons for controlling your media in the front."

Another day, another stereo dock.  What sets this one apart from all the rest is not only the universal connector (allowing you to connect the 'leading brand' of PMP as well as your Zune), but the fact that it runs on batteries.  I've mentioned before that I find it odd there aren't more portable boombox-style stereos out there with docks on them.  It would seem like a natural match, especially with Microsoft's 'Social' campaign.  It's available from MacWay's site (in French) for 59 euros (about $79USD).