¹ So is the shuffle not really random? - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2007, 10:11 PM
NPrtmn4evr
Ponderer
Default So is the shuffle not really random?

So I'm listening to my Zune on shuffle right now and I'm about 25 songs in, and I've relaized that there are two bands that keep coming up frequently. Five Irony Frenzy has come up 5 times, and MxPx has come up 5 times. That's 40% of the songs that have been from those two artists. Now I do have several albums for both these artists, so the chance of them coming up more frequently is higher than say U2 where I only have one album of theirs. But I was just curious if the selection of songs is entirely random or not.