¹ Altec Lansing Speakers on sale at Office Depot - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2007, 07:22 AM
bleeman
Intellectual
Default Altec Lansing Speakers on sale at Office Depot

While going through the weekend ads, I discovered Office Depot of all places has the Altec Lansing Speakers for the Zune on sale for $50 off, making them $149 instead of $199. I haven't physically seen them or tested them out as my local store didn't have them in stock. However, the product description makes them look good and you can order them online at Office Depot. Since it's part of their "Weeky Specials" flyer I'm assuming the price is only good until Saturday the 6th.

If I can get the money together in time I'll probably purchase them and will post back with a mini review if I do.