Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2003, 07:39 PM
GoldKey
Pontificator
Default Help - Need Computer Game Recommendations

With all the technological advances in computer gaming over the years, I really feel left behind in that there are less and less games I enjoy playing. For example, with games going 3D, there aren't really any 2D side scrollers anymore. Personally most 3D games give me massive headaches if I play for more than a half hour. Some of our favorite games included Sonic the Hedgehod, Marble Madness, Star Control, All the Mario games before they went 3D, Super Mario Cart, and F-Zero racing. These games all offered great 2 player action. Also, my wife and I would enjoy playing PC games together. We really loved playing all the iterations of Kings Quest (the game was really more about thinking than coordination or anything else). Even though we have newer systems (currently, we have a PS2, N64, Sega Genesis, Nintendo (original), Intellevision, Atari 2600, Sega Game Gear, Game Boys, a Nintendo Virtual Boy, and an arcade size Mrs. Pac-Man), we mostly play the Sega.

So now that you know a little about what we like, can you recommend any newer games PS2/PC that we might like. We would especailly like games we can play together. For example, I like Warcraft, but not much for two players to do. I would especially like something like Kings Quest.

Thanks