Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > Legacy Devices

Old 01-22-2003, 02:07 AM
mavx5
Pupil
Default doh'eth

Wonderful, I just checked the site to see my status and mine isn't even listed. Somehow, I knew I'd never see that $50, ah well.

Old 01-22-2003, 02:25 AM
Sslixtis
Thinker
Send a message via MSN to Sslixtis

Patience young Skywalker, you have atleast a couple of months before they actually have to do anything with the rebate. :wink: They did say 2-3 months. Just forget about it, that way when it arrives it is a special treat :lol:

Old 01-22-2003, 02:54 AM
GoldKey
Pontificator
Default Re: doh'eth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavx5
Wonderful, I just checked the site to see my status and mine isn't even listed. Somehow, I knew I'd never see that $50, ah well.
I noticed last week that mine dids not show yet on the rebate site either. I would not worry about it yet though. The form says 8-10 weeks and i have found with most rebates that it is at least 50% longer. Plus I remember reading in the Dell forums that it takes between 2-3 months minimum to get a rebate. Just hold tight and as long as you kept copies of everything, you should be fine in the end.

Old 01-22-2003, 03:23 AM
mirkazemisaman
Intellectual

BTW what happened that the beloved Axim is not in the "We Recommend" section any more? Did the 1910 get better all of a sudden or is it just the $15 price drop??? I miss seing it every time I visit this site... hehehe.

Old 01-22-2003, 06:27 AM
Jhokur2k
Intellectual

I didn't even check the site for the rebates, but mine came today! It took just about 6 weeks, so be patient...

Old 01-22-2003, 03:07 PM
GoldKey
Pontificator

Checked again this morning, and I am in the system. It is amazing though, they can never spell my last name correctly. I print very neatly on the rebate form, and even if there were any question, I have a preprinted maling label on the envelope and my receipt has it printed as well.