Thoughts Media.com

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Buy & Sell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2007, 04:54 PM
hurshphoto
Neophyte
Default FS: Nikon D300 kit and more!

Hello everyone! I am a new member to the forums here, but have followed the site for quite a while now. I am including shipping to the lower 48 states in my prices.

$1800 SHIPPED, accept Google Checkout or PP (add 3%)

Nikon D300 LNIB with approx. 700 clicks. I picked this up a 2 weeks ago wanting to try the newest Nikon pro-sumer body. I really like the handling and the IQ matches that of my Canon 40D, but I cannot bring myself to change over to Nikon glass, so I'm selling it. Comes with box and everything as new, complete with blank warranty card. Includes extra Nikon EN-EL3e battery below! Includes Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D lens below!

INCLUDED WITH D300 BODY
Nikon EN-EL3e battery, charged once. LNIB

INCLUDED WITH D300 BODY
Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D lens. LNIB, used on the D300.

$320 SHIPPED, accept Google Checkout or PP (add 3%)
Epson P-3000 Storage Viewer. Purchased new in July 2007. Used for 10-day trip to China and maybe 6-8 events since then. Unit is in excellent condition and comes with everything as new, including the box (less UPC).

$370 SHIPPED, accept Google Checkout or PP (add 3%)
Canon 28-135 IS lens new. Came with my 40D kit and was mounted one time to test. Comes with the styrofoam packing, but not retail box. Has blank warranty card.

You can check my feed back over at fredmiranda.com, user name: Leo Hursh or on ebay, user name: yabehcs