¹ Have Some High-Resolution Zune Desktop Wallpaper - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Media

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Have Some High-Resolution Zune Desktop Wallpaper

A couple of weeks ago, when all the Zune news broke at midnight eastern time, I was downloading press images like a madman, and among them happened to be some ultra-high resolution (39 megapixel!) images designed for people in the print industry who wanted images of the Zune for a magazine/newspaper story. It seemed like a shame for these images to go to waste, so I decided to spend a few minutes transforming them into high-resolution Zune desktop wallpaper. I didn't want to jump through all the hoops to crop every possible resolution, so I made it easy: I made one version appropriate for wide screen monitors (1920 x 1200 resolution) and one version appropriate for non-wide screen monitors (1600 x 1200). By scaling up or down a bit using the auto-fit function, any computer should be able to use the wallpaper images. Click one of the images below to download the appropriate wallpaper. Enjoy!