Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > HTC Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2006, 06:28 AM
bshpmark
Intellectual
Default Dash - Storage Card2 Problem - Overclocking

I have a 1G card in my Dash and made the changes to store email and internet temp files on the storage card. I noticed that I kept getting the Storage Card2 issue. No matter what I did, every time the phone booted I got a Storage Card2 created. So I reverted to the default settings to store email and internet files on the Dash and of course no more problem. Now I am wondering if the fact that I keep the Dash overclocked to 224Mhz is the cause of the continual problem. Could it be that the faster processor speed ismaking the Dash boot so quickly that it can never find the card fast enough? I know that once or twice I had the Storage Card2 issue on my SDA after making the registry changes but not on every boot up like on the Dash.

Yes, I know, the easy thing to do would be to reset the clock speed and try it and I will do that when I have time to play. I was just wondering what folks thoughts were?

I use Tornado Power Control to keep the processor overclocked all the time.