¹ News inMotion - Thoughts Media Forums

Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Old 08-11-2004, 02:00 PM
Kris Kumar
Editor Emeritus
Default News inMotion

http://www.newsinmotion.net/

"News inMotion delivers user customized news content formatted for the hand-held devices. A user can select up to 5 news feeds and then as selected by the user those feeds are put into an email, formated to be read on a mobile device and emailed to him/her. News inMotion can pull news and updates from any websites that have a RSS/XML feed. Ranging from New York Times, Yahoo! to personal blogs which offer RSS/XML feed options. While you can insert feeds of your choice, News inMotion provides a list of some of the most popular feeds for you."

News inMotion is a free service that provides an easy way to stay on top of the latest news from your favorite news sites. You can configure it to send the E-Mail news blasts once or twice per day. I liked that the links to the actual news stories are also sent in the E-Mail. This means that if I am interested in a news article, I can click on the news link in the message body and read the story in detail on my regular browser. Check out the sample E-Mail by clicking here.