Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Sean Murphy
Ponderer
Default Web Site Launch: MPx200.org

I would welcome you to take a look at my new web site, http://www.mpx200.org A site dedicated to SmartPhones and focusing on the Motorola MPx200. This is a new site launching today but I hope to see the site grow in user ship as these wonderful phones start to become mainstream.

The site features SmartPhone news, reviews (user generated and web links), forums, downloads and links to web sites of interest to SmartPhone users. The site is very interactive for it�s users and allows for registered members to post comments on the news of the day, submit links, reviews, and join in discussion in the forum area.

Please come and take a look and if you think the site has potential, join us and visit often for updates and discussion. I welcome comments and feedback at [email protected] and will use this information to make the site mold into what the SmartPhone community is looking for.

Thanks,
Sean Murphy