Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2003, 05:46 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Finally! Multiple Email Accounts with Sunnysoft MailCenter 1.0

http://www.smartphone.net/smartphonethoughts/software_detail.asp?id=225

User submitted image

"Sunnysoft MailCenter v1.0 is our brand new application for Smartphone users. If you are one of them you have probably noticed that it is impossible to manage more email accounts in the standard Microsoft's Inbox. And that is why our Sunnysoft MailCenter entered the market. It will enable you to define and manage unlimited number of email accounts, either individually or altogether. Sunnysoft Mail Center enables you to create and manage unlimited number of POP3/IMAP4 email accounts. Main features:

� Individual folders are created for each account.
� Acces to the original account with ActiveSync and messages.
� Individual or en masse sending of messages.
� E-mails can be sorted out by standard parametres.
� Data can be stored in any folder.
� Receiving, saving and sending of attachments is supported.
� Deleting of emails support.
� Font changes are enabled.
� Possibility to delete or leave the email on server.
� Download of header/complete email/part of email supported.
� All types of connection incl. ActiveSync"

Words can't express how excited I am about this software! My Smartphone has been hobbled by the single-Inbox limitation, and now it's going to have wings with this new software from Sunnysoft. I'm so excited about it I bought a copy right away instead of asking for a media evaluation copy like I normally do. I hope it lives up to my expectations! Download it and tell me what you think! [Affiliate]

UPDATE: Grr. I guess I should have tried it first - Sunnysoft didn't sign their application, so it won't work on my phone. <sigh> :?