Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Announcements

Old 02-26-2011, 01:34 AM
rocky_raher
Thinker
Default "Wild Tiles" - the sliding tile game with a twist!

I am proud to announce that I have published my first app! It is called "Wild Tiles," and is available in the Windows Marketplace for the Windows 7 Phone.

Wild Tiles is an adaptation of the old 15-piece sliding tile game which everyone had as a child. You have 15 numbered tiles in a 4x4 grid, and have to arrange them in order. You can also play on a 5x5 or 6x6 grid.

Wild Tiles has two enhancements which separate it from the half-dozen or so other sliding tile games available.

First, in addition to the numbered tiles, you have a choice of 4 colorful, animated background patterns. The moving colors add an extra dimension to the challenge of arranging the tiles.

Second, for an added challenge, you have the optional "maze mode," in which the board contains a few walls which you have to maneuver around!

A trial version is available (in which you may play an unlimited number of any puzzle, provided you can solve it in 300 moves or fewer!), and the full version is only $1.99.

Please give it a try, and let me know what you think!

Tags
maze, puzzle, sliding tiles, tile, tiles