Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Win a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z Worth $1308 USD!

I'm a couple days late getting this contest launched - things have been hectic - but here we go! I have a top-spec Lenovo ThinkCentre M90z to give away to one lucky Thoughts Media reader/YouTube viewer.

Here are the three things you have to do to be entered in this contest:

1. Subscribe to our YouTube channel
  2. Post a comment on the YouTube contest video telling me how/where you'd use this computer. Don't post the comment here on Digital Home Thoughts though, only on the YouTube video.
  3. Favorite the contest video on YouTube (instructions how are in the video)

That's it! One entry per person, and the contest closes at 5 PM GMT -7 on December 13th, 2010. Good luck everyone - the winner will be chosen randomly from amongst all the comments posted. The winner will be contacted via YouTube direct message, and will have 48 hours to respond back to me to claim their prize. If the winner hasn't fulfilled all three of the requirements above, I'll pick someone else.

Please note: due to shipping constraints, this contest is open to people in North America only. You guys know I always try to do world-wide contests, but this is a physically BIG prize so as you can imagine shipping world-wide would be a bit problematic.

Remember this contest is part of a much bigger contest with 20 other sites, so be sure to check out the other contests that are happening right now!