Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Win a Copy of Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 Ultimate

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satell...b1&tabview=tab0

Last month, Corel released the newest version of their flagship photo editing suite: PaintShop Pro Pro X3 Ultimate. This $99 USD suite has a lot to offer, and new in this version is an enhanced photo organizer, enhanced raw support, easier batch processing, improved multi-core and multi-threading support for faster performance, new and improved tools (Smart Carver, Vibrancy, Object Extractor, On-Image Text Editing), HD video slideshows - and bonus tools like Corel Painter Photo Essentials 4 and Kai's Power Tools Filters. Anyone else remember Kai's Power Tools? I have some seriously fond memories of that software...

The kind people at Corel have offered me three copies of this $99 USD software bundle to give away - if you win, you'll get a digital download version of the software. So how can you win? Post a reply telling me what you're using now for photo editing, and how Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 Ultimate would be better than what you have now - tell me which feature(s) you're looking forward to using. Check out the list of features and well me what catches your eye. That's it!

I'll randomly select three posts on October the 13th at noon (GMT -7), so make sure to have your post finished before then. One post per person, and the contest is open to anyone in the world. Have fun!