Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware

Old 02-08-2003, 01:13 PM
Pony99CA
Swami
Default No Problems With Neutron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reza
Quote:
You should check http://www.resellerratings.com before buying anything from neutron....
Well, FYI I ordered from Neutron and received my 256MB SD in time, safely bubble-wrapped and packed. No complaints whatsoever.

Oh and the card works fine too.
I ordered the Cruzer from Neutron Express last weekend. It arrived earlier this week and seems to be working fine, as reported in the "Even Cheaper 256MB SD Cards" thread.

The only "problem" was that they didn't send me an E-mail confirmation until Monday. Apparently they don't check billing information on the weekend, so I wasn't sure my order was actually OK for a day or two.

Steve

Old 02-09-2003, 06:13 AM
PetiteFlower
Magi

After reading the ratings site, it seems like their normal practice is to charge your card immediately upon order placement. This is bad business. Reputable companies will check your card to make sure it is a valid number and not over the limit at time of order but you will not actually be charged until the order ships. That's like going to a store and having to pay when you walk in to browse, as opposed to when you're ready to walk out with the merchandise. So even though I'm sure plenty of people have no problems with this company, I would never order from a company who charged this way.

Old 02-09-2003, 06:48 PM
MultiMatt
Intellectual
Default Compu Plus

I received my 256MB SD card from Compu Plus this week. $83 total, with shipping.
I decided not to split hairs over a few bucks, and go with them. I have my card, I don't have to worry about (or wait) for a rebate, and I'm happy!

Bottom line - I'm delighted that these prices are coming down to reasonable levels!
I now have 256MB in my "naked" iPAQ, and when I have my sleeve (and 320MB CF card) on long trips, I'm going to be in heaven!

Matt