I'm happy to release Basic4ppc v6.80.
is a development environment which targets Windows Mobile devices.
Basic4ppc includes a large set of libraries such as: GPS, Network, Database (SQL), Serial ports, FTP, HTTP (web services), Graphics, Pocket Outlook and many more.
Basic4ppc allows you to write your code on the desktop, or directly on the device.
The new version includes many improvements such as:
- New AutoScale compilation mode which allows the program to scale automatically according to the device screen resolution.
- All internal controls are compatible with high resolution screens.
- VGA device IDE is included.
- ScreenScaleX / ScreenScaleY - Returns the relation between the screen dpi and QVGA dpi. Returns 1 for QVGA screens and 2 for VGA screens.
- SenderFullName - Returns the full name (including module) of the control that fired the current event.
- AddHashtable - Adds a Hashtable at runtime
- AddStack - Adds a Stack at runtime.
- New Hashtable collection.
- New Stack collection.
- Label supports transparent mode.
- New Find dialog.
- Edit functions use the standard clipboard.
- New 'Go to line' dialog.
- Highlighting of selected word in document.
- SQL library updated to SQLite v3.6.3.
- SQL library support encrypting and decrypting databases.
Order now and receive 10% discount. Enter the coupon code: ten
Basic4ppc home page