PPL 1.53 is now available for download.
Here is the change log:
- Fixed structure +=, -=, *=, /= operators on strings.
- Fixed StarField2.ppl demo to show pixel sprites properly.
- Fixed speed issue by optimizing interpreter caching.
- Fixed ProgMan.ppl syntax errors by replace Inherited() function calls to DefWndProc().
- New SetSpriteSurfaceEx() function that resizes the sprite to match the surface frame sizes.
- Fixed WaitForInput() function to terminate if program exits.
- Fixed & operator to work correctly with arrays and structures.
- Fixed interpreter typed variables freeing when used with some functions.
- Fixed internal variable offset calculation to support pointers as well as strings.
- Fixed range check internals to support pointers as well as strings.
- Removed some copy protection features that triggered Trial mode errors.
- New cPtr() function to transform a pointer from another heap to a valid PPL string.
- Replaced search() by rex_search(rexhandle$, string$, offsetindex$).
- Replaced match() by rex_match(rexhandle$, string$).
- Replace subexpcount() by rex_subexpcount(rexHandle$)
- Replaced subexp() by rex_subexp(rexhandle$, index$, offsetvar$);
- New rex_compile(pattern$) function.
- New rex_free(rexhandle$) function.
- Fixed an issue with struct/array element strings, freeing from memory.
- Fixed UI.PPL syntax that was not compatible anymore with 1.52 and up.
- Fixed runtime error ERROR% assignment of error description.
- Fixed bugs in VFB found by GVLIEMVS.