Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Status Updates

Old 04-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by iant54 View Post
Does Darius know about his blog?
Nice catch. The domain (dariuswey.com) is still registered to me (actually, I should say "always will be registered to me"; I don't plan to give it up to another Darius Wey anytime soon).

It is sans a blog at the moment, but I'm working on it - or at least just redesigning the whole page so it doesn't look so bland.

Old 04-11-2008, 04:45 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Wey View Post
Nice catch. The domain (dariuswey.com) is still registered to me (actually, I should say "always will be registered to me"; I don't plan to give it up to another Darius Wey anytime soon).
Actually, he was referring to the footer on our software store which linked to your old blogspot account. The entire footer has now been removed from the software store - that seemed better than me trying to keep it updated via emails to MobiHand.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:05 PM
Thinkingmandavid
Pontificator
Send a message via ICQ to Thinkingmandavid Send a message via Yahoo to Thinkingmandavid
Thumbs up Awesome Work!

Howdy and good work Jason and to the entire team as well!!!

I am glad your back and after reading your message, can understand you all have been working really hard while enduring stress. Good speed.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:37 PM
haveblue128
Pupil
Default Kudos to the Thought Media Team

My kudos for getting though what sounds like a rough patch with professionalism. You and your collleages responded in a speedy manner to the tech problems that beseighed Though Media. As is often the case, when it rains, it pours in the Dept of Bad News and the death of a friend must have made things all the more difficult. My thanks to the entire crew,
BethR