¹ Spb Wallet 2.0 comes to Android! - Thoughts Media Forums

Android Thoughts - Opinions, News, Advice & Reviews on Android Devices

Be sure to register in our forums! Share your opinions, help others, and enter our contests.

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ANDROID THOUGHTS > Android Software

Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Phillip Dyson
Mystic

Nice review Don.

I finally gave up on Ilium's ewallet Viewer and was in the market for a new Wallet program.

Like many here I came from Windows Mobile and am familiar with SPB. While I'm still a little ticked on their abandonment of SPB Finance I thnk they make pretty good software. I look at SPB Wallet but eventually when with SBSH's Safewallet.

SBSH is another Windows Mobile veteran. Between the two I think the thing that pushed me to SBSH was the Dropbox integration.

To be honest I can't wrap my mind around how Gmail syncing would work. Does it show up as an email attachment?

Either way this one looks good too. They both get you with the purchase of the Android and Windows software. But I'm not too mad at it. They both took time and resources to create.

Phone: Nexus one Backup Phone: AT&T Samsung Jack; Future Phone: I'm Watching WP7; Media Player: Platinum Zune HD 32GB; Home Server: HP MediaSmart Server LX195 Console: XBox 360, PS3, Wii

Old 06-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Don Tolson
Thoughts Media Review Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillip Dyson View Post
Nice review Don.

To be honest I can't wrap my mind around how Gmail syncing would work. Does it show up as an email attachment?
Hey Philip, thanks.

Yes, that's exactly how it works. The .SWL file created on the phone, which holds your entire encrypted wallet is sent to your gMail account as an email attachment. I haven't had a chance yet to re-install Spb Wallet for PC onto my laptop to see if it can open it.