Android Thoughts - Opinions, News, Advice & Reviews on Android Devices

Be sure to register in our forums! Share your opinions, help others, and enter our contests.

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ANDROID THOUGHTS > Android Mobile Operators

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Jason Lee
Contributing Editor
Default Sprint Google Voice Integration Fall Down Go Boom: Neither Sprint or Google Seem To Care

http://www.engadget.com/2011/05/05/...s-major-lack-o/

"Have you tried Sprint's new Google Voice integration? We know a lot of our readers have -- and many of them have had problems, writing in to us to express their displeasure. We started investigating and found a hoard of complaints, and the deeper we looked, the more issues we found."

Well, that was quite the smooth start to this wonderful Sprint Google Voice integration. Smooth as a porcupine's butt. After hearing about a few complaints the folks over at Engadget decided to do some digging. Turns out the deeper they dug the worse things got. One issue after another seemed to relentlessly plague Sprint customers when they tried to enable, disable, use, or even not use the new Google Voice integration. Follow the link on over for all the gory details. I think I'll take my Google Voice on the side please.