Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2010, 01:01 AM
jimmyfal
Pupil
Default Mossberg head up Apples, _s_

About what I expected from old Apple fanboy extraordinaire Walt. Let's see he kept referring to Android. A platform that did not exist a year ago. That now has 100,000 apps. How hard was it for fragmented Android to catch up? Not very.

Because Android is popular for ONE reason. Freedom of choice.

Apple has their installed fanbase, and Windows has theirs. I'm fairly certain, that the Windows fanbase is being SEVERELY underestimated.

Time will tell, because for the AVERAGE user? This phone does it all. I don't know ANY average users that do more than one thing at a time on their phones, and that copy and paste all day long.

I wonder how long it took him to create that document that wouldn't open. Interesting that he didn't say he tried to open 10 different documents, and he found one that wouldn't open. That particular test shows exactly how skewed he is.

Can't wait till this thing hits the U.S. market. Watch out Walt. You might have to start hiding those paychecks from Apple.

DB,

JF