Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Accessories

Old 09-05-2010, 04:04 PM
Mona13
Intellectual

I LOVE it. I leave it in all the time and it's the best headset I've ever used. Battery life isn't as good as the Panasonic 855, but the other features are fabulous and I talk more than the specs on the box. :-) Plus with the pebble thing it works great.

Most recently the Panasonic 855, but I only used one side, not in stereo, just wanted the A2DP. When I started calling Jabra, Blue Ant, etc. they thought I was nuts asking for it in single ear headsets. Now they make them though, so I'm really happy!

I'd always used Jabra before and that was my first Panasonic. I really liked it though. This Jabra is seems to be better outside in the wind and less obvious in my ear. I almost missed the extra ear band in the package. That really helped keep it in my ear. It was in the AT&T package I returned, but not in the cheaper one I got from the cellphoneshop.com. I ordered extras directly from Jabra and they should be here any day, not expensive either.

AWESOME headset.