Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Fuzzy John
Pupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACD_Bill View Post
Your quite welcome. I think you'll enjoy having the cradle. I know I do.
I hate to disappoint you. Turns out that the Cellet charger for the HTC Tilt 2 phone is no different than the others I already tried. Even though the web site says that it will charge in 3 hours, there no mention of the charging times on the package I received. The charger looks the same as other brnads I already tried which leads me to believe that there is one manufacturer and they sell the charger to different brands.
<b>First night:</b> I started with 90% battery capacity left. Five hours later the charge indicator light on the phone was still amber. The phone showed 100% battery capacity.
<b>Second night:</b> I started with 70% battery capacity left. Almost 7 hours later the charge indicator light on the phone was still amber. The phone showed 90% battery capacity. So it went from 70% to 90% in almost 7 hours.
Using the OEM charger would take no more than one hour to charge the phone on the first night and no more than one hour and a half second night. In the past I had the OEM charger bring the phone to a full charge (with a green charging light indicator) from about 40%.

So I guess I will stick with the OEM charger.