Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Hardware > HTC Windows Phones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Fellwalker
Pupil
Default I would love one

The one thing I have missed about decent phones is a keyboard. Web browsing, keying in passwords, and even texting are second best on screen.
I really miss my psion 3 and 5, whic managed a fabulous keyboard in a small space.
What HTC would need to do is make sure that it came with a bigger battery so there was a chance of a couple of days usage, or even being able to use it for gps walking.
I was very happy to carry around my HP hx4700 (AND A PHONE AS WELL) for years, and that is much bigger and heavier than the HD2.

And of course, if HTC increased the onboard ram, and gave it 16gb or more onboard disk instead of a micro sd card, then it would suit WP7
HTC HD2.Finally ditched HP hx4700 and miss its excellent screen, which was the proper shape, and its accuracy with a stylus.Sad Psion never developed its 5 series.Fed up that TomTom don't support HD2.

Last edited by Fellwalker; 06-18-2010 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: added part about suiting WP7