Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
Monty Gibson
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tucker View Post
I'm insanely jealous. I own a pair of SE210s that I absolutely love but I can't even begin to imagine what the SE530s sound like in comparison. But the price tag on the SE210s was a bit higher than I was expecting to go at the time and I don't think I could bring myself to part with $500 for earphones.

I do know one thing though...Shure has a satisfied customer here. Its a shame about the PTH though. I've considered buying it since I figured it might be useful since the sound isolation is so good. But doesn't sound so hot to me.
I actually own three pair: The SE210, SE310, and of course my SE530's. The 210's are my daughters for her Zune, the 310's for my wife's Zune and mine are for my Touch Pro 2. They use their's mainly for working out and the do extend out of their ears a little bit, making them uncomfortable for sleep. Mine fit flush in the ear, unlike the others, and when sleeping it's very comfortable.

You can definitely tell a difference in the mid's and bass response further up the ladder you go. If you did part with that $500.00 I'm sure you won't be dissapointed. I'm not trying to promote you to go in debt, but if you get the chance (in this economy) give it a shot.

I'm very satisfied with Shure. Like I stated, foregoe the PTH option; however, for now, until they redesign it.